News

Corporate Training for Effective Personnel Management for Personnel Management for CFG workers

21.11.2018

Agro LB Limited company held corporate training on “Effective Personnel Management” for middle managers: engineers, foremen and other professionals.

CFG company invited a certified external business-coach for the training. The training lasted for three days. 60% of the time was spent on the theory, and the remaining 40% was devoted to practical classes.

75 workers systematized their existing and acquired new knowledge and skills in management. In particular, they learned how to improve teamwork’s efficiency and how to set SMART goals and objectives for the subordinates. They also got acquainted with the tools of effective communication and ways to properly develop feedback in the team.